Vitamin B 12

What you need to know about Vitamin B-12

What you need to know about Vitamin B-12: B-12 is a water soluble vitamin that is found in meat, fish, poultry, dairy products, and some fortified foods. This vitamin helps make our DNA, is involved in nerve function, and also blood formation, specifically red blood cells. While B-12 deficiency is rare for those that consume meat and dairy, vitamin B-12 deficiency can lead to never damage, digestive problems, fatigue, and anemia in which the body does not have enough red blood cells.

Brittney and child

Brittney Stracener: How I Transitioned Into a Plant Based Diet

First off, what is a plant based diet? A plant based diet emphasizes eating whole fruits and vegetables, consuming lots of whole grains, and staying away from (or at least minimizing) the intake of animal products and processed foods. I follow a plant based diet about 80% of the time. The other 20% is wild caught …

Brittney Stracener: How I Transitioned Into a Plant Based Diet Read More »

Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.
×